[ 2 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 5 ]
    71% [71%] 

Total Votes: 7

reborn

Caleb Admin Abuse

Post  reborn on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Alright so, I was sitting outside Alliance mall ganking peeps that got close Razz. So Caleb shows up and defends the ppl and kills me (legit no abuse yet). So I rez up and run around on my mount, then he uses Death Grip a DK Spell and hes a pally, and I ALMOST get killed by guards and manage to run away... However Caleb thinks it'd be funny If my speed was changed to 1 and kill me again. So I'm like wtf, walk back to body and get killed by him again. So I .recall port Silithus to get away, then run back to horde base. He then 30 secs later appears to me and attempts to kill me. Ember was here when this all happened so that's my witness, so was Rage but he was the guy I was killing so he'd prob be defending Caleb.
    So here is my case, please straight Caleb out or nerf his GM powers.
    Ellipsis
    Administrator

Re: Caleb Admin Abuse

Post  Ellipsis on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 am

First Of All, I Apologise For Using Death Grip, I didnt mean too, it was on my bars, and so I've made a new PvP Character Wink

Also, Speed 1 is Normal Speed, You looked as if you were emuhacking, so just incase, I used my speed macro (just reset your morph)

Oh, and you weren't "ganking" players outside the mall, you were DG'ing them out of the mall and killing them. For some reason, it did not affect the guards, so whilst ember was creating a little npc army, I decided to gank you myself xD

Once Again, Sorry.

Caleb/Insanity

Rage

Post  Rage on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Why are You reporting Caleb when YOU Unstoppable were in the wrong and he was helping players like myself from NOT getting ganked. I saw the whole situation, and Caleb was wrongly punished. Also Default Speed is 1 so You must have been SPEED HACKING. Sorry But Im not Your Witness, im Caleb's Witness.

Thanks

Rage
    lilTaz

Post  lilTaz on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 am

I don't see how it's fair for you to Death Grip people out of the mall and Caleb to defend us weaklings. Anyway, you mention him modding your speed? Speed 1 = Default speed (Normal) so the whole slowing you down thing was just something you need to check on.

reborn

Post  reborn on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 am

Rage wrote:Why are You reporting Caleb when YOU Unstoppable were in the wrong and he was helping players like myself from NOT getting ganked. I saw the whole situation, and Caleb was wrongly punished. Also Default Speed is 1 so You must have been SPEED HACKING. Sorry But Im not Your Witness, im Caleb's Witness.

Thanks

Rage
    So win because when your on a mount OBVIOUSLY your speed isn't 1. When your walking it's 1, besides I have the talent "On a Pale Horse" I didn't bitch about him killing me outside pall, I bitched when he popped GM Commands chasing me and changed my speed. So don't be bitchy that I killed you multiple times, Kay thx bai.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:42 am